Managing the communications flow between multiple parties is tedious at the best of times, and it becomes increasingly more difficult within larger organisations where staff are located on multiple sites.
Many tasks within the day-to-day running of your business involve a workflow to some degree or another. What we aim to do is remove the burden of trying to manage this, by putting into place a solution that makes sure that the workflow is adhered to.
Prime examples of workflow involve the completion of forms, requests etc which need to be authorised and checked by a number of parties.
A workflow solution would typically: -
- Make sure that a pre-determined process is adhered to
- Remove unnecessary elements in an existing process
- Reduce errors in data capture, by only inputting data once
- Validation of input data to try and prevent rejected data further in the process
- Provide backup or secondary authorising signatures for holiday relief
- Speed up the authorisation process
- Allow users to monitor the progress of their application, claim etc
- Allow for reporting on data in progress as well as completed data
We have built workflow into a number of systems such as, IT support requests, expense claims, travel bookings and e-procurement