Online Form Management
If you have ever been involved in the process of creating web based forms to capture data for further analysis, you’ll already be aware of just how time consuming and expensive it is to do. Having developed numerous online surveys for one of our clients HR departments, we believe that there must be a better way of approaching the problem.
So we developed our own online form management solution, which enables a client to design, create and manage their own forms. The data can then be processed either externally in applications such as Excel or via an online reporting function.
We don’t have a standard list of features as each and every solution is bespoke and tailored to the clients own requirements. Some clients have used the solution as a stand alone product, but many more decide to integrate it into a larger solution such as a Content Management System (CMS) or a Workflow Solution.
The list below covers some of the features typically implemented.
- Create an unlimited number of forms
- Forms over multiple page
- Questions grouped into sections
- Variety of questions types, free format text, radio buttons, checkboxes, drop down lists, password, email address etc
- Use data from existing databases to pre-populate multiple choice type questions.
- Send forms to pre-determined groups or allow anonymous access
- Prevent users from completing forms more than once
- Set start and end dates
- Limit the number of replies
- Email notifications
- Reporting / Analysis options
- Export form data